Home

quetion about u/saber

Guest Jedi Shadow

Guest Jedi Shadow

I just finished Coruscant(woohoo!) but I didn't get the last award. Not that I mind,I heard it was just a defense/attack bonus, but I don't know if I can get the u/saber-thing now.

So does Mace have to be at skill: 100 to get the u/saber?

------------------

pic2.JPG

Guest 84Elan

I do not think so I have read many posts and they all seem to point the the fact that you can get the ULS with your skill a 60-70 and still unlock characters and what not. In order to beat Maul you need to have the Saber slice and dice throw. Other than that you are on your way to gaining the REAL light saber.

Guest Jedi Shadow

Thanks. I got all force powers and whatnot except for that last award on coruscant.

Glad to know I can continue without doing that blasted level again!

Guest 84Elan

I might clear my post up when I ment the "slice an dice" Throw I ment the force move where Mace ducks down and sends his saber swinging all around him. Not the saber toss. Maul for some reason can block the throw(abotu 50% of the time) but walks right into the saber-o-matic spin cycle.

This is the only thing that will keep Maul at your feet if you run out of Force power then may the force be with you you're gonna need it.

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

You can get the Ultimate Saber if u beat Lvl 14 with anyone, but u can get level 14 by winning with Mace at any skill. You can always go back and play Coruscant ober again to get the bonus too. The 1st time i went thru with Qui i missed like 2 or 3 max-outs. Coruscant was especially hard to max out for some reason and i had to backtrack in 2 places, but thats just me

------------------

qui02.jpg Sorcerer_Vinny

Archived