Home

Something about the Sith...

Guest Jedi Kenobi

Guest Jedi Kenobi

Okay. I have been hearing stuff about sith. I know this isn't JPB, but I want to make sure everyone has the right idea. There was a group of Jedi who had been doing evil things. They were banished from every planet in the Republic. They went to a planet in the outer rim of the galaxy. I think it was actually the fourth moon of Yavin! There they found humanoid creatures that called themselves the Sith. The Dark Jedi enslaved them, therefore gaining the titles as "Lords of the Sith". There was also a big guy "The Dark Lord of the Sith". The Sith were not force-sensitive at all. The Dark Jedi did realize that they were quick and agile with their hands. The Dark Jedi trained the Sith as Massassi Warriors. The Massassi were excellent saberists. The Dark jedi and their Massassi Warriors had established a huge empire in the outer rim. After hyperspace travel was invented, two hyperspace travelers had accidentally found their empire. The Dark Jedi killed one of them, but the other guy told them how to get to the Republic. The Dark Jedi took their powerful Massassi Warriors and fought, thus starting The Great Hyperspace War, but they lost to the Jedi Knights of the Republic, the armies of the Republic, and the forces of Empress Teta, an ally of the Republic. After the remaining Dark Jedi went home there was a big debate over who the new Dark Lord of the Sith would be, because their current one had died in the war. This started the Sith Wars, a chain of wars that eventually led to the extinction of the dark Jedi and the Sith, or Massassi, or whatever you want to call them. I don't see why people started referring all Dark Jedi as "The Sith".

------------------

obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest darthjustin69

hello kenobi i e-mailed you back

------------------

darthjustin69.jpg

... "You are no match for me weak Jedi"

SUPREME EMPEROR OF THE SITH ORDER

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

It has been forever since I read those stories, but I believe the Sith taught the dark jedi Sith magic. The Massassi were the primative people who worshiped the Sith. I think smile.gif.

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Jedi Kenobi

Maybe, but I was pretty sure the Sith were primitive and the Dark Jedi trained them as Massassi Warriors. I read it just last night. Oh yah, the Sith did teach them Sith Magic.

------------------

obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kenobi (edited April 26, 2000).]

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

I know from the Novels that Sith Magic was the thing that seperated the Sith Lords from ordinary Dark Jedi( as if they are wimpy or something). Darth Bane started the only 2 Sith rule...Let me think some more.

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Archived