Home

I got a ?? about the secret levels...someone answer it please

Guest HolyJediSpirit

Guest HolyJediSpirit

I have beaten the game with everyone and unlocked all the secret characters, I have also unlocked Plo Koon and Adi Gallia's secret levels, I have collected the three Gungan Artifacts to open up the Gungan Roundup level, I have also beaten the game with Mace Windu, but it will not open up level 14. Am I doing something wrong. I don't have everyone maxed out yet mostly everyone is at 10/96. And also in the Gungan Roundup level, I can score more points than my opponet, but when the timer runs out it starts over.

Guest 84Elan

To get the ULS you need to do the game on One player not two. Wart speaks of this in many posts if Wart says so then it is so.

My bad I thought that you already had level 14 unlocked I do not understand why it is not. It unlocked for me the first time I beat the game with Mace I am not sure why. Sorry.

[This message has been edited by 84Elan (edited June 05, 2000).]

Guest HolyJediSpirit

I didn't ask how to get the Ultimate Light Saber, I asked if I was missing something to open up the Survival Challenge

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Direct from Wart's guide (for full guide, click the link in my signature)

You only have to score three goals to win, not necessarily more than the other guy. When you do win, though, there'll be nothing that tells you so. But the prize will be unlocked when you exit.

As for unlocking Level 14, I don't know, you'll have to ask Wart.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest jedicamp

What setting do you have on? Jedi or easy?

jedicamp

------------------

Friends are just enemies who don't have the guts to kill you. - jedicamp

Archived