Home

Ki-Adi-Mundi is in the jpb game

Guest Jedi-soon-to-be

Guest Jedi-soon-to-be

Ki-Adi-Mundi is in the game, you can tell by looking in the game's booklet in the gredits and if you look through the voice cast and you'll see ki adi mundi, under the name it says jess harnell, and i know i didnt see him in the game, does any1 know if he's a hidden character or something.

Guest 84Elan

Hey soon-to-be Peck too got the can but he is in the credits too. Peck can be seen on Lucasarts page.

Guest Solrya

Originally posted by 84Elan:

Hey soon-to-be Peck too got the can but he is in the credits too. Peck can be seen on Lucasarts page.

Who the Hell's Peck?

------------------

2_bg.gif

Guest 84Elan

PECK is or was a bounty hunter that looked like some type of biped or a monkey standing up right with a dager. They show a picture of him on the lucasarts web site under JPB concept art. I beleive he is the 3rd pic on the slide show it says courosont peck but he is no where to be seen in the game yet he/she too is in credits.

Guest cajun_master

yeah but they also don't have darth maul and panakas voice so whats up with that? lets just hope you can be him and if you can thin there has to be sombody else to

Guest Solrya

They do have Darth Maul in the credits page of your user manual, but no Panaka. Maybe they forgot to add him in or something...Who knows...oh, BTW, it's the 4th, but thanks anyways. cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Solrya (edited June 06, 2000).]

Archived