Home

does any1 think they picked the right person for anakin

Guest Jedi-soon-to-be

Guest Jedi-soon-to-be

i heard that they picked that canadian guy and i thought that they should've doon better.I have nothing against the guy but i thought they would pick somebody that's already famous or something like ryan phillipe or elijah wood.What are your thoughts.

Guest DarthGohan1016

I think lucas made the perfect choice he looks like luke a little and he's supposed to be very athletic so that will help with the lightsabre scenes, and Elijah wood and Ryan phillipe yikes, Ryan's a skinny pretty boy, and Elijah's a runt, theyre both lame, I think the only thing that could ruin Hayden's acting is his voice and Iam sure he has a cool voice or lucas wouldnt have picked him

Guest Darth_Simpson

He looks like he could be Anakin, but I want to see some pics if him in his costume before I state my real opinion!

Guest DARTH SITHEOUS

I think lucas was right in picking someone not too well known otherwise the audience will focus more on the actor rather than the story and the actors role. I also believe the

next sith lord should be a woman whom is close to young ankin and leads him to the dark side. What do you all think about that?

Guest Maul Clone

He is on the show Higher Ground on Fox Family channel on Friday nights. I've been watching it since I found out his was Anakin and have rather dismal news to report.

First, his voice sux. It's very nasal and he seems to mumble all his lines.

Second, his acting REALLY sux. I've probably seen him deliver about 20 lines so far, and they were ALL delivered very poorly.

Now you can all disagree with me and try to stay positive about him, but just watch Higher Ground once and will find you have a hard time arguing with me on these issues.

"I'm not afraid."

"Oh...he he...you will be, you WILL be."

However, he certainly does look the part...... http://www.aldera.net/images/ArtClub/Wendy/EpisodeII_teaserC.jpg

[This message has been edited by Maul Clone (edited May 29, 2000).]

Guest DarthGohan1016

I think the only female sith warrior we will see in action is Aurra Sing but shes not really a sith more of a dark jedi or rogue jedi, well probably see some of the female jedi fight though but I'd say Lucas will keep it mainly male sith lords

Guest Kurgan

Well we won't really know until we've had a chance to see the movie, and even then we'll never really know if it was the "best choice."

And it's all a matter of opinion anyhow.

Kurgan

Archived