Home

Sith Order news

Guest Maul Clone

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darth_Talon

I want to join the sith order....im working on a pic maul clone and will need it to be uploaded onto a website...

Guest Darth_Talon

I want to join the sith order....im working on a pic maul clone and will need it to be uploaded onto a website...

Guest Darth_Simpson

What da hell do you need to be in this order. The Stupid Order is muchh better...

------------------

Hunger leads to donuts...

Jedi.jpg

Guest Darth_Simpson

What da hell do you need to be in this order. The Stupid Order is muchh better...

------------------

Hunger leads to donuts...

Jedi.jpg

Guest Darth Trunks

if u haven't figured it out yet, DARTH JUSTIN, it says to reply to this message and state that ure a dark lord if u want to join, read boy, not make assumptions

------------------

DarthTrunks13.jpg

Darth Trunks, Dark Lord of The Sith Order

"Out To Kill"

Guest Darth Trunks

if u haven't figured it out yet, DARTH JUSTIN, it says to reply to this message and state that ure a dark lord if u want to join, read boy, not make assumptions

------------------

DarthTrunks13.jpg

Darth Trunks, Dark Lord of The Sith Order

"Out To Kill"

Guest darthjustin69

i am in secound command!! If you weant to talk like that then youll find yourself without the SITH ORDER. We don't need people like you that have attitudes, funny but not hateful toward each other only others bedsides the sith. So if you wantr to be a member your time may be delayed for the way you have talked to me here!!!

------------------

darthjustin692.jpg

... "You are no match for me weak Jedi"

DARK LORD OF THE SITH APPRENTICE

Sith Order Member

Guest darthjustin69

i am in secound command!! If you weant to talk like that then youll find yourself without the SITH ORDER. We don't need people like you that have attitudes, funny but not hateful toward each other only others bedsides the sith. So if you wantr to be a member your time may be delayed for the way you have talked to me here!!!

------------------

darthjustin692.jpg

Sith Order Member

Guest Maul Clone

I am not opposed to Darth Trunks joining the Order. But DartJustin is my Apprentice, and I will let him decide wheter or not Trunks will join.

I encourage Trunks membership though. It's up to you DarthJustin, but the Sith have not turned down a member so far. I would hate to see it happen now.

Oh and Trunks did use the proper title, it's the one I suggested above. I leave him in your hands DarthJustin.

Guest Maul Clone

I am not opposed to Darth Trunks joining the Order. But DartJustin is my Apprentice, and I will let him decide wheter or not Trunks will join.

I encourage Trunks membership though. It's up to you DarthJustin, but the Sith have not turned down a member so far. I would hate to see it happen now.

Oh and Trunks did use the proper title, it's the one I suggested above. I leave him in your hands DarthJustin.

Guest Jedi Trunks

Darthjustin, i am sorry for the attitude, thats just the way i am. i hope u accept my apology and let me in the sith order

Guest Jedi Trunks

Darthjustin, i am sorry for the attitude, thats just the way i am. i hope u accept my apology and let me in the sith order

Guest Darth Trunks

hey Trunks, i don't impersonate u anymore so don't do it to me, wanna be sith!!!! sorry darthjustin, please accept MY apology, not Jedi Trunks'

Guest Darth Trunks

hey Trunks, i don't impersonate u anymore so don't do it to me, wanna be sith!!!! sorry darthjustin, please accept MY apology, not Jedi Trunks'

Guest darthjustin69

jedi trunks, ist his true that the accusation darth trunks is making if you are trying to impersonate him againn i will be forced to make you on the no sith list. Which i don't have yet. I f you want to be ion teh sith order then i will let you. On one account if you do not get along with the other sith then i will ask you to leave ok, is that all good?

------------------

darthjustin692.jpg

Sith Order Member

Guest darthjustin69

jedi trunks, ist his true that the accusation darth trunks is making if you are trying to impersonate him againn i will be forced to make you on the no sith list. Which i don't have yet. I f you want to be ion teh sith order then i will let you. On one account if you do not get along with the other sith then i will ask you to leave ok, is that all good?

------------------

darthjustin692.jpg

Sith Order Member

Guest Jedi Trunks

no its ok, i was just getting him back. thanx for letting my friend join though.

------------------

JediTrunks1.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell booty."

Guest Jedi Trunks

no its ok, i was just getting him back. thanx for letting my friend join though.

------------------

JediTrunks1.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell booty."

Guest Maul Clone

Originally posted by Darth_Talon:

Send me the pic when you are done and I'll upload it. To anyone else who wants to join, read the above instructions. I can't stress that enough. smile.gif

Guest Maul Clone

Originally posted by Darth_Talon:

Send me the pic when you are done and I'll upload it. To anyone else who wants to join, read the above instructions. I can't stress that enough. smile.gif

Guest Darth Omnipotence

This is a plea to Maul Clone & Darthjustin69... i would like to join the Dark Order. if there is an issue if ne kind then simply give me a challenge & i will overcome it.

Guest Darth Omnipotence

This is a plea to Maul Clone & Darthjustin69... i would like to join the Dark Order. if there is an issue if ne kind then simply give me a challenge & i will overcome it.

Archived