Home

Big Clantournament

Taloon

uhh clanbase is almost dead for jk2. also i've been playing in europe for some time and i've never even heard of you (though i dont play sabers so that is probably why). in the matter of guns anyways americans are far superior individually but euros are better as a team. that is just how it is. take team more vs team hx. they just beat us on clanbase but that wasnt because of individual skill. that was because they work very well as a team and so every time our guy gets the flag we are attacked by 3 to 4 of their players. americans tend to have problems working as a team because our style of play is very very fast where as euros are slower and can thus rally and attack in force. for individual skill and talent americans tend to be better. for teamwork euros are better.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see some UK players around.

I make one frickin comment and get roped into defending myself.

Its all too unclear to suggest who is the best without games being played, FK can claim all they want, Im sure your a very good clan but to claim to be the best without playing the competition is a pretty arrogant assumption.

Also, there's no standard settings, german clans are playing one way, US clans another and UK clans another.

Anyway at least you can see my comment didn't come out of thin air from playing about 3 clans and deciding they're good which was my point.:)

So there really was no need to flame the hell outta me was there? ;)

EDIT: lol, he appears to be banned now, I wonder what for?:rolleyes:

Oh & nice to see you can bash my sources and then use csports.net, wtf?

Originally posted by Jondo

hmmm...do FK or SF have any saber only FFA/Duel servers that they play on? would like to play u guys at something other than CTF...plz post ips here :)

We were primarily a FF duel clan. As far as one on one, FF action is concerned, we ARE the best...that's all we've done for the past year. Recently we moved into tffa. We started out very poorly (notice the screenshot Fallenass posted). Lately, however, we've gotten much better. When you take a group full of amazing duelers, teamwork is/was hard to come by. Our server is usually set to FF dueling or TFFA. Stop by anytime. To 4J and eF, my aim name is Hindubob1. Mssg me anytime and we'll set up a match. You can also go to our forums (which would be best). I posted the link somewhere above.

To be honest I don't really care who the best is, what bothers me is that the good clans seem to prefer flaming the opposition to having a good game.

I'm happy as a reasonably skilled gunner, I can go into a server and play for a bit and end up at the top of the scores if I can really be bothered. Naturally i'm always trying to get better, since it would be nice to be able to play against the better players without embaressing myself too much, but the fact is that the servers where I get the nice pings are a total joke in terms of skill. :(

Euro players HAVE to be better at teammwork, because being good simple doesn't work on servers populated by pullwhores. There's not something different in the genetic code, its a simple matter of who we have more experience playing against.

"To be honest I don't really care who the best is, what bothers me is that the good clans seem to prefer flaming the opposition to having a good game."

All I want is a game and I've been called a euro n00b about 6000 times lol :)

Break - I won't use AOL stuff if it was the only communication left on earth, got email ?

EDIT: ooh, still logged in on Infs account after editing one of his posts. This post was made by D33. :)

Whoa, I go on a Quake 3 binge for a few days and look what I miss.

Ok, I posted this in your forums a while back and up until recently I didn’t see any responses from your guys.

http://www.jedi-knight2.co.uk/4j/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=202#202

The offer of a friendly match is still open if you want one.

Seriously 4J, eF we would love a match.

As Break said, we are primarily duelers who moved into TeamFFA for the fun of it. While skill is not an issue, simple experience in that game type is what we lack. Even if we lose we get a chance to practice on skilled opponents and that’s exactly what we are after.

Post something in your forums (or ours) and we will get the ball rolling.

Originally posted by Break_dF

We were primarily a FF duel clan. As far as one on one, FF action is concerned, we ARE the best...that's all we've done for the past year. Recently we moved into tffa. We started out very poorly (notice the screenshot Fallenass posted). Lately, however, we've gotten much better. When you take a group full of amazing duelers, teamwork is/was hard to come by. Our server is usually set to FF dueling or TFFA. Stop by anytime. To 4J and eF, my aim name is Hindubob1. Mssg me anytime and we'll set up a match. You can also go to our forums (which would be best). I posted the link somewhere above.

u still didn't post ips dude :)

plz post the ips of some FFA/duel server which u play on :)

Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ

To be honest I don't really care who the best is, what bothers me is that the good clans seem to prefer flaming the opposition to having a good game.

I'm happy as a reasonably skilled gunner, I can go into a server and play for a bit and end up at the top of the scores if I can really be bothered. Naturally i'm always trying to get better, since it would be nice to be able to play against the better players without embaressing myself too much, but the fact is that the servers where I get the nice pings are a total joke in terms of skill. :(

Euro players HAVE to be better at teammwork, because being good simple doesn't work on servers populated by pullwhores. There's not something different in the genetic code, its a simple matter of who we have more experience playing against.

I don't flame...I just enjoy beating alittle ass every now and then. You have to understand that I have an inferiority complex and highly tuned competitive "edge." Give me a year or so and I'll be a one-man army. I'm just now getting into guns soo...it might take a while.

In my opinion, being the best should involve sabers and/or force, as using guns is far too common. I suspect a top Q3 or UT clan could walk into a JK2 guns league and own it.

Now NF dueling is the way to go ;) I'll play anyone as long as they arn't gonna just spam kick and be a complete pleb, eh b0bai ;)

Archived