Home

skill level question

Guest nkbyter

Guest nkbyter

What is the easiest way to reach skill level 100 ? Also I thought that when you finally get to play as Maul, you would be able to use his double sword.

Guest nkbyter

What is the easiest way to reach skill level 100 ? Also I thought that when you finally get to play as Maul, you would be able to use his double sword.

Guest liquidkid

i dont think there is an "easy" way to reach 100. you gotta get all 3 icons for each level. that's harder on some levels than on others.

------------------

p.l.u.r. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

[This message has been edited by liquidkid (edited May 08, 2000).]

Guest liquidkid

i dont think there is an "easy" way to reach 100. you gotta get all 3 icons for each level. that's harder on some levels than on others.

------------------

p.l.u.r. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

[This message has been edited by liquidkid (edited May 08, 2000).]

Guest jedihorn1

In other words you have to meet the point barrier for that level in order to get all skills.

------------------

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited May 08, 2000).]

Guest jedihorn1

In other words you have to meet the point barrier for that level in order to get all skills.

------------------

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited May 08, 2000).]

Guest Darth Calypso

i believe that he three icons represent the three piont barriers that determine what power-ups you get at the end of the level. if you pass all three, all three icons are filled.

------------------

bobamap.map?563,223

"you're no good to me dead"

-calypso

Guest Darth Calypso

i believe that he three icons represent the three piont barriers that determine what power-ups you get at the end of the level. if you pass all three, all three icons are filled.

------------------

bobamap.map?563,223

"you're no good to me dead"

-calypso

• 2 weeks later...

Archived