Home

Ki-Adi-Mundi and how to get him

Guest Maul Clone

Guest Maul Clone

Wait 6 months for LucasArts to release the code. That is all we can do. ;(

There is sadly no way to unlock him though gameplay, we would have found it by now. Nope, it's a punch button code. The odds of finding this code before they release it is slim to none.

LucasArts always waits exactly 6 months to release tasty codes such as this one. That would make October 4, 2000 Ki-Adi-Mundi day. Mark your calenders and check LucasArts.com that day for the code.

I have foreseen it.

------------------

clone.jpg

Founder and Dark Lord of the Sith Master of The Sith Order

Guest Maul Clone

Wait 6 months for LucasArts to release the code. That is all we can do. ;(

There is sadly no way to unlock him though gameplay, we would have found it by now. Nope, it's a punch button code. The odds of finding this code before they release it is slim to none.

LucasArts always waits exactly 6 months to release tasty codes such as this one. That would make October 4, 2000 Ki-Adi-Mundi day. Mark your calenders and check LucasArts.com that day for the code.

I have foreseen it.

------------------

clone.jpg

Guest Barnabas Antilies

I should hope he wouldn't wait so long. But you are probably rite.

So your leader of the sith. We should do dinner and discuss the views of sith and the UnCouncil. Find some common ground to bring about peace. Although I still think accepting darthjustin69 was a mistake.

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Barnabas Antilies

So your leader of the sith. We should do dinner and discuss the views of sith and the UnCouncil. Find some common ground to bring about peace. Although I still think accepting darthjustin69 was a mistake.

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Guest Darth_Simpson

Dont forget to invite The Stupid Council too. When you join, you will receive a pic of a dead Jar-Jar...

Im pretty bored right now...

------------------

Hunger leads to donuts...

Jedi.jpg

Guest Darth_Simpson

Dont forget to invite The Stupid Council too. When you join, you will receive a pic of a dead Jar-Jar...

Im pretty bored right now...

------------------

Hunger leads to donuts...

Jedi.jpg

Guest Maul Clone

Originally posted by Barnabas Antilies:

Oh no, I think you will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things....

I didn't only accept him I made him my apprentice, my second in command. You better hope nothing happens to me or he is in charge.

I don't know about peace between us. I think it should be part of the Sith's agenda to keep other board organizations in check. So by our nature, we will oppose you. It is the only way to balance the Force of the board.

------------------

clone.jpg

Guest Maul Clone

Oh no, I think you will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things....

I didn't only accept him I made him my apprentice, my second in command. You better hope nothing happens to me or he is in charge.

I don't know about peace between us. I think it should be part of the Sith's agenda to keep other board organizations in check. So by our nature, we will oppose you. It is the only way to balance the Force of the board.

------------------

clone.jpg

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

What the Sith order fails to realize is that you are hopelessly outmatched by the UN-council. If you get to b too much, we unleash our most potent weapon.... Porkins. We have him sit on you, end of story. Porkins.... he is one fat mofo.

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Shinobi...Shaking in his boots.

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

What the Sith order fails to realize is that you are hopelessly outmatched by the UN-council. If you get to b too much, we unleash our most potent weapon.... Porkins. We have him sit on you, end of story. Porkins.... he is one fat mofo.

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Guest Shinigami

i have to agree with shinobi... about porkins that is...

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: the UNcouncil's Spokesperson of Animé

Guest Shinigami

i have to agree with shinobi... about porkins that is...

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: the UNcouncil's Spokesperson of Animé

Guest Darth_Maul

Noone is a match for a SITH... no matter how fat they are or how much beans they've eaten!

------------------

darthmaul.jpg

Darth Maul

Sith Order

There is no peace, there is anger.

There is no fear, there is power.

There is no death, there is immortality.

There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

Guest Darth_Maul

Noone is a match for a SITH... no matter how fat they are or how much beans they've eaten!

------------------

darthmaul.jpg

Darth Maul

Sith Order

There is no peace, there is anger.

There is no fear, there is power.

There is no death, there is immortality.

There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Well, I warned you. It is not wise to upset a Porkins...

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Well, I warned you. It is not wise to upset a Porkins...

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Guest Barnabas Antilies

I thought you were wiser than you are. Darthjustin is trouble, and not good trouble.

He tried to take over your Sith order before it was even set into motion. He will be your Downfall.

Also in the matter of porkins. You wouldn't have to worry about dying from him sitting on you. If you are that close to him you have undoubtedly already died from his stench. Sitting on you is just a mere insult after you are already dead.

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Guest Barnabas Antilies

I thought you were wiser than you are. Darthjustin is trouble, and not good trouble.

He tried to take over your Sith order before it was even set into motion. He will be your Downfall.

Also in the matter of porkins. You wouldn't have to worry about dying from him sitting on you. If you are that close to him you have undoubtedly already died from his stench. Sitting on you is just a mere insult after you are already dead.

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Guest Maul Clone

Darthjustin is trouble, and not good trouble.

This is The Sith Order, not the girls scouts. Power struggles and hostile takeovers are part of the nature of the Sith. It is unavoidable.

Guest Maul Clone

Darthjustin is trouble, and not good trouble.

This is The Sith Order, not the girls scouts. Power struggles and hostile takeovers are part of the nature of the Sith. It is unavoidable.

Guest Jedi Kenobi

That is the same thing that lead to the downfall and near-extinction of the Sith.

------------------

obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest Jedi Kenobi

That is the same thing that lead to the downfall and near-extinction of the Sith.

------------------

obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest Darth_Chaos

I'm afraid you are in-correct Jedi Kenobi but the sith were destroyed because of the Jedi and their failed alliance with the Mandilores.

------------------

Dark Lord of the Sith Order Sith Apprentice.

At last we shall reveal our selves to the Jedi at last we shall have our revenge.

Archived