Home

Ki-Adi-Mundi and how to get him

Guest Maul Clone

Guest Darth_Chaos

I'm afraid you are in-correct Jedi Kenobi but the sith were destroyed because of the Jedi and their failed alliance with the Mandilores.

------------------

Dark Lord of the Sith Order Sith Apprentice.

At last we shall reveal our selves to the Jedi at last we shall have our revenge.

Guest Acid_Rain327

I'm afraid it is you that is mistaken, Darth Chaos. The Sith's near extiction was not caused by the Jedi, nor anything having to do with Manalorians.

The Sith became near-extinct because they fought amongst themselves as much as they did the Jedi. Their greed and hatred caused them to destroy each other.

The Jedi had thought the Sith to be extinct, but a lone survivor, Darth Bane, remained because he saw the err in the way the Sith had carried themselves and their religion thus far, and distanced himself from his brethren.

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited April 28, 2000).]

Guest Acid_Rain327

I'm afraid it is you that is mistaken, Darth Chaos. The Sith's near extiction was not caused by the Jedi, nor anything having to do with Manalorians.

The Sith became near-extinct because they fought amongst themselves as much as they did the Jedi. Their greed and hatred caused them to destroy each other.

The Jedi had thought the Sith to be extinct, but a lone survivor, Darth Bane, remained because he saw the err in the way the Sith had carried themselves and their religion thus far, and distanced himself from his brethren.

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited April 28, 2000).]

Guest Jedi Trunks

Dude, who is Darth Bane?

------------------

DarthTrunks.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell booty."

Guest Jedi Trunks

Dude, who is Darth Bane?

------------------

DarthTrunks.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell booty."

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

When Ki-Adi-Mundi speaks of the sith being extinct in TPM, he is almost correct. After the huge Sith civil war everyone thought the were destroyed, but the were not, Darth Bane still lived. He survived and start the 2 sith rule. One master with one apprentice. He reasoned that is you had more than one apprentice, two of them might gang up against the master. After the Sith war Bane took and apprentice, and when Bane died, his apprentice took an apprentice and this has went on through Sidiuos and Vader. Since they were both killed the Sith truly are extinct.

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Shinobi...Shaking in his boots.

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

When Ki-Adi-Mundi speaks of the sith being extinct in TPM, he is almost correct. After the huge Sith civil war everyone thought the were destroyed, but the were not, Darth Bane still lived. He survived and start the 2 sith rule. One master with one apprentice. He reasoned that is you had more than one apprentice, two of them might gang up against the master. After the Sith war Bane took and apprentice, and when Bane died, his apprentice took an apprentice and this has went on through Sidiuos and Vader. Since they were both killed the Sith truly are extinct.

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Shinobi...Shaking in his boots.

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Luke had already crossed over to the darkside when he lashed out. He does become evil for a while.

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Luke had already crossed over to the darkside when he lashed out. He does become evil for a while.

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Archived