Home

some thoughts about secrets...

Guest gallandro

Guest gallandro

ok...if lucasarts doesn't release codes for about six months, then is it safe to assume there are things about jpb that we have not seen? I'm talking about more characters (that can only be released with codes, etc.). I mean, really, what's the odds that there's more?

Guest gallandro

ok...if lucasarts doesn't release codes for about six months, then is it safe to assume there are things about jpb that we have not seen? I'm talking about more characters (that can only be released with codes, etc.). I mean, really, what's the odds that there's more?

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

I dont see why they would put Panaka in and not the double-bladed Maul. The only reason why they possibly didnt put the better Maul in are those powerups. Maybe they had to do more work to get both sides of the saber to change when picking em up. Who knows?

------------------

qui02.jpg Sorcerer_Vinny

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

I dont see why they would put Panaka in and not the double-bladed Maul. The only reason why they possibly didnt put the better Maul in are those powerups. Maybe they had to do more work to get both sides of the saber to change when picking em up. Who knows?

------------------

qui02.jpg Sorcerer_Vinny

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

------------------

qui02.jpg Sorcerer_Vinny

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

------------------

qui02.jpg Sorcerer_Vinny

i'd be willing to bet that there are a few things that we have yet to discover in this game. its not like they havent fooled us before. (i.e.- the naboo fighter in rouge squad.)

BTW, gallandro, whre did you get your name from? i think i know, but im not sure...

------------------

Monkey.gif

Say "hi" to Bango, Jo-Jo's friend and faithfull sidekick.He helps me bounty hunt.

The Un-Council's Disgruntled Bounty Hunter

-Calypso

i'd be willing to bet that there are a few things that we have yet to discover in this game. its not like they havent fooled us before. (i.e.- the naboo fighter in rouge squad.)

BTW, gallandro, whre did you get your name from? i think i know, but im not sure...

------------------

Monkey.gif

Say "hi" to Bango, Jo-Jo's friend and faithfull sidekick.He helps me bounty hunt.

The Un-Council's Disgruntled Bounty Hunter

-Calypso

Guest gallandro

Gallandro is a chararcter in the old Han Solo novels. He's an incredible gunman. Good books, btw.

Guest gallandro

Gallandro is a chararcter in the old Han Solo novels. He's an incredible gunman. Good books, btw.

Archived