Home

Force-x powers = weird jedi?

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

Just how jedi-like are those Force-x powers? I could see Maul with that laser beam but the others?? I could never imagine Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon firing a little energy blast. I think the game designers messed up big time here. Maybe Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan should have gotten a longer ranged force push or something. I thought all Jedi powers were defense-based anyway. What do you guys think?

------------------

qui02.jpg Sorcerer_Vinny

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

Just how jedi-like are those Force-x powers? I could see Maul with that laser beam but the others?? I could never imagine Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon firing a little energy blast. I think the game designers messed up big time here. Maybe Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan should have gotten a longer ranged force push or something. I thought all Jedi powers were defense-based anyway. What do you guys think?

------------------

qui02.jpg Sorcerer_Vinny

Guest ShadeShifter

I started thinking about that the other day. I guess it depends on how you look at defense. If they're using the power to protect themselves than it would be no different than using the force push.

Plo Koon uses Mauls lightning for his Force + X and Mace throws his lightsaber out. No one really knows what Adi's is. It looks like the Plasma Droids' attack but it doesnt work the same.

------------------

newsig2.jpg

Guest ShadeShifter

I started thinking about that the other day. I guess it depends on how you look at defense. If they're using the power to protect themselves than it would be no different than using the force push.

Plo Koon uses Mauls lightning for his Force + X and Mace throws his lightsaber out. No one really knows what Adi's is. It looks like the Plasma Droids' attack but it doesnt work the same.

------------------

newsig2.jpg

Guest Wickedness

I was reading the Prima Guide, and they were mentioning that Plo-Koon uses the "Energy Destruction." Or whatever it is...and that it was mostly a dark side power. Could this be foreshadowing that Plo-Koon might fall to the dark side, since he already has some of it's powers??? Maybe he is Sidious' guide into kidnapping Anakin...oe persuading him to join sidious, because Sidious will let Ani do what he wants, not what Obi-Wan wants. I do believe though that Plo-Koon will be the first Jedi to perish, wherther he's Dark or Light.

wickedness2.jpg

Guest Wickedness

I was reading the Prima Guide, and they were mentioning that Plo-Koon uses the "Energy Destruction." Or whatever it is...and that it was mostly a dark side power. Could this be foreshadowing that Plo-Koon might fall to the dark side, since he already has some of it's powers??? Maybe he is Sidious' guide into kidnapping Anakin...oe persuading him to join sidious, because Sidious will let Ani do what he wants, not what Obi-Wan wants. I do believe though that Plo-Koon will be the first Jedi to perish, wherther he's Dark or Light.

wickedness2.jpg

Guest 84Elan

I too think some more thought should have gone into the force powers. I mean the force push in TPM was cool no complaints there it was just like the movie except that some times it did not kill the droids. As for the sparkler ball from Obi Wan and Qui Gon I think that it is a bit hokey. A push wave would have been just fine.

As for Plo it says in his "bio" that he has great mental powers and that the force makes them even greater yet Ali has the mental clouding force move not Plo. Plo should have been able to make ohters fight on another and not him or something.

One more thing what happened to the droids dieing computer beeps like in the movie when they get blasted or force pushed into a wall I really miss that in the game.

Guest 84Elan

I too think some more thought should have gone into the force powers. I mean the force push in TPM was cool no complaints there it was just like the movie except that some times it did not kill the droids. As for the sparkler ball from Obi Wan and Qui Gon I think that it is a bit hokey. A push wave would have been just fine.

As for Plo it says in his "bio" that he has great mental powers and that the force makes them even greater yet Ali has the mental clouding force move not Plo. Plo should have been able to make ohters fight on another and not him or something.

One more thing what happened to the droids dieing computer beeps like in the movie when they get blasted or force pushed into a wall I really miss that in the game.

Guest Dark Helmet

You could use the Force push in Mos Espa to do something really cool. If you force push Padme, she will get on her knees right in front of Qui Gon. Pretty cool if you ask me.

------------------

Say goodbye to your two best friends, I don't mean your pals in the winnebago.

rasberry.gif

Guest Dark Helmet

You could use the Force push in Mos Espa to do something really cool. If you force push Padme, she will get on her knees right in front of Qui Gon. Pretty cool if you ask me.

------------------

rasberry.gif

Guest Dark Helmet

------------------

rasberry.gif

Guest Dark Helmet

------------------

rasberry.gif

Guest Solrya

I don't think so about Plo Koon being in the dark side, he's a Jedi Master, he could harness the Electrical Judgement without falling.

Adi's attack is the Piercing Gaze, it is like the plasma, but it isn't...

I also found out that Adi has 2 unknown attacks. The first, you press square, square, cross

the othere is square, square, triangle

I guess the manual writers might've forgotten those...

------------------

2_bg.gif

Guest Solrya

I don't think so about Plo Koon being in the dark side, he's a Jedi Master, he could harness the Electrical Judgement without falling.

Adi's attack is the Piercing Gaze, it is like the plasma, but it isn't...

I also found out that Adi has 2 unknown attacks. The first, you press square, square, cross

the othere is square, square, triangle

I guess the manual writers might've forgotten those...

------------------

2_bg.gif

Archived