Home

How do you get U-saber on 2 player?

Guest Jodo Jinn

Guest Jodo Jinn

ive tried everything on this game to get a 2-player U-saber,it dont work!ive tried goin through the game 6 times w/ mace and my buddy's jedi varried-it was like qui-gon,plo koon,darth maul,panaka,queen,and adi Gallia,it still didnt give me the saber!I looked at my skill points and their at 70 level 10 how on earth do you get the U-saber on 2-player?!

Guest Jodo Jinn

ive tried everything on this game to get a 2-player U-saber,it dont work!ive tried goin through the game 6 times w/ mace and my buddy's jedi varried-it was like qui-gon,plo koon,darth maul,panaka,queen,and adi Gallia,it still didnt give me the saber!I looked at my skill points and their at 70 level 10 how on earth do you get the U-saber on 2-player?!

Guest Jodo Jinn

NOOOO!!!! so that means ive been waisting hours after hours after hours trying to get somthin i cant even get?...peaple told me to get 60-70 skill points and the beat the game and itll be there! > frown.gif

------------------

How feel you?

Guest Jodo Jinn

NOOOO!!!! so that means ive been waisting hours after hours after hours trying to get somthin i cant even get?...peaple told me to get 60-70 skill points and the beat the game and itll be there! > frown.gif

------------------

How feel you?

Guest Jedi Kanigget

You CAN get the ultimate lightsaber with two player. All you have to do is enter this code into your GameShark:

800AD29C FFFF

And you have it. At least, I think that's the code I used.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Jedi Kanigget

You CAN get the ultimate lightsaber with two player. All you have to do is enter this code into your GameShark:

800AD29C FFFF

And you have it. At least, I think that's the code I used.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Jodo Jinn

I dont have a gameshark,i might NEVER get 1!Kenobi,did you use a shark?

------------------

How feel you?

Guest Jodo Jinn

I dont have a gameshark,i might NEVER get 1!Kenobi,did you use a shark?

------------------

How feel you?

Guest LukeFlyswatter

you spelled people wrong. I think the princess wants to suck my penis.Any one who

want's to sure can

Guest LukeFlyswatter

you spelled people wrong. I think the princess wants to suck my penis.Any one who

want's to sure can

Guest Solrya

I thought that you have to have 100 skills before you get to unlock the Ultimate Saber...Don't worry about it, JJ. I don't think it's worth that much, besides, it beats the fun of the challenge...

------------------

2_bg.gif

Guest Solrya

I thought that you have to have 100 skills before you get to unlock the Ultimate Saber...Don't worry about it, JJ. I don't think it's worth that much, besides, it beats the fun of the challenge...

------------------

2_bg.gif

Archived