Home

Major Final Battle/2 Mauls glitch found! Must Read!

Guest Maul Clone

Guest Maul Clone

Stop reading this now if you don't want to know a easier/cheap way to beat Final Battle!

Kick Darth Maul's butt the first time so he opens up the 2nd area. Now go to the far left corner, right at the entrance to the big area. Push yourself all the way in the corner and start jumping up and down, Maul shouldn't be able to hit you if you do it fast enough. While jumping keep pushing up on the controller. You will disappear off the screen and after a couple of more jumps it should open up the big area without beating Maul!

Maul will follow you if you keep going though the level, flying! It's kinda tricky but if you move around the edges of the platforms you can make him keep up. You can even take him to the next fight with Maul. How bad are you?

Can you fight TWO DARTH MAUL's at the same time! Cool eh? You can just ditch him and keep your energy and Force too.

This glitch was brought to you by The Sith Order, devoted to the quick and easy path.

------------------

clone.jpg

Founder and Dark Lord of the Sith Master of The Sith Order

Guest Maul Clone

Stop reading this now if you don't want to know a easier/cheap way to beat Final Battle!

Kick Darth Maul's butt the first time so he opens up the 2nd area. Now go to the far left corner, right at the entrance to the big area. Push yourself all the way in the corner and start jumping up and down, Maul shouldn't be able to hit you if you do it fast enough. While jumping keep pushing up on the controller. You will disappear off the screen and after a couple of more jumps it should open up the big area without beating Maul!

Maul will follow you if you keep going though the level, flying! It's kinda tricky but if you move around the edges of the platforms you can make him keep up. You can even take him to the next fight with Maul. How bad are you?

Can you fight TWO DARTH MAUL's at the same time! Cool eh? You can just ditch him and keep your energy and Force too.

This glitch was brought to you by The Sith Order, devoted to the quick and easy path.

------------------

clone.jpg

Founder and Dark Lord of the Sith Master of The Sith Order

Guest Hannibal

If this is true is salute you.

------------------

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif<font color="red"> I Love Everbody! </font color> biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Potential Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

[This message has been edited by Hannibal (edited April 28, 2000).]

Guest Hannibal

If this is true is salute you.

------------------

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif<font color="red"> I Love Everbody! </font color> biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Potential Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

Guest FunkMst3k

It is true. I found it out too, BEFORE he posted it. Well, actually my brother did. I took him for a fool until he showed me.

Guest FunkMst3k

It is true. I found it out too, BEFORE he posted it. Well, actually my brother did. I took him for a fool until he showed me.

Guest Darth Sidious

Maul Clone-

An excellent analysis on the final battle w/

your gaming counterpart...you should be commended.

Now that your insight grows stronger as I have forseen, I take issue with you on the

status of Ki-Adi Mundi.

I am not yet so willing to believe releasing Ki-Adi Mundi for gameplay is so improbable, nor will it take 6 months to track him down.

It is important to consider when such hidden characters are "released" by such button-punched codes--usually during either the initial game load process or the start up screen. This means silly catch works like

"L-U-C-A-S" Left-Up-Circle-Attack-Select...may be something to consider. This is just one of the many mind games you will find the Jedi play...

If enough people try...there will be one who breaks the code. That one will be Sith.

------------------

darthsidious.jpg

"Wipe them out...All of them"

Guest Darth Sidious

Maul Clone-

An excellent analysis on the final battle w/

your gaming counterpart...you should be commended.

Now that your insight grows stronger as I have forseen, I take issue with you on the

status of Ki-Adi Mundi.

I am not yet so willing to believe releasing Ki-Adi Mundi for gameplay is so improbable, nor will it take 6 months to track him down.

It is important to consider when such hidden characters are "released" by such button-punched codes--usually during either the initial game load process or the start up screen. This means silly catch works like

"L-U-C-A-S" Left-Up-Circle-Attack-Select...may be something to consider. This is just one of the many mind games you will find the Jedi play...

If enough people try...there will be one who breaks the code. That one will be Sith.

------------------

darthsidious.jpg

"Wipe them out...All of them"

Guest Maul Clone

Yeah I doubt I'm the first to find it.

I add to what I said: Double jump when in the corner, and your have to wiggle your way around the corner. And if you don't want Maul to follow you, stay close to the left wall and don't activate him.

I'm having a blast messing with this glitch. What a major LucasArts boo boo.

Guest Maul Clone

Yeah I doubt I'm the first to find it.

I add to what I said: Double jump when in the corner, and your have to wiggle your way around the corner. And if you don't want Maul to follow you, stay close to the left wall and don't activate him.

I'm having a blast messing with this glitch. What a major LucasArts boo boo.

Guest Maul Clone

Yeah maybe Sidious. If we get a bunch of people on this board to search for the code. It would get great if someone lucked onto it.

We should think about the most likely place to enter it first.

Guest Maul Clone

Yeah maybe Sidious. If we get a bunch of people on this board to search for the code. It would get great if someone lucked onto it.

We should think about the most likely place to enter it first.

Guest Jedi Trunks

allright consider this, in the snes games, is was at the menu section, and at other games it is at the beggininig, well try both, try every singel possible way of doing a code, I think we should assgine buttons to everybody on the board, and we should all report back.

------------------

DarthTrunks.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell booty."

Guest Jedi Trunks

allright consider this, in the snes games, is was at the menu section, and at other games it is at the beggininig, well try both, try every singel possible way of doing a code, I think we should assgine buttons to everybody on the board, and we should all report back.

------------------

DarthTrunks.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell booty."

Guest Darth Wart

I can confirm this one works. And you're right: it's a doozy!

If you don't mind, I'm going to put it in the guide. This is more or less what I'll say:

(Note: “Maul Clone” has provided probably the game’s strangest bug. It’s done right here. After beating Maul, he’ll open up that second room. Run after him. Right at the point where you’re where Maul is (as far left as he is), go to the bottom of the screen and double jump. This should open up the second half of that second room. As it scrolls out, go to the bottom right corner and double jump again, moving right the whole time. If done right, this causes the reactor room to open up, and an unbeatable Maul will follow you void-hopping through it. When you get to the first laser bridge, there will be two Mauls: one on top, you’ve got to fight normally, and one hopping below the bridge. Two Mauls at once. I have not taken this bug all the way to the end of the level yet; I keep dying because it’s difficult to jump carefully through the ring system with the Sith Lord on your ass, obviously. I would also like to point out that when you try to get such bugs to “work,” you open up the possibility of other strange things happening, many of them NOT amusing (e.g. your second double jump, the one that opens up the reactor room, will frequently result in an unexplained death).

Guest Darth Wart

I can confirm this one works. And you're right: it's a doozy!

If you don't mind, I'm going to put it in the guide. This is more or less what I'll say:

(Note: “Maul Clone” has provided probably the game’s strangest bug. It’s done right here. After beating Maul, he’ll open up that second room. Run after him. Right at the point where you’re where Maul is (as far left as he is), go to the bottom of the screen and double jump. This should open up the second half of that second room. As it scrolls out, go to the bottom right corner and double jump again, moving right the whole time. If done right, this causes the reactor room to open up, and an unbeatable Maul will follow you void-hopping through it. When you get to the first laser bridge, there will be two Mauls: one on top, you’ve got to fight normally, and one hopping below the bridge. Two Mauls at once. I have not taken this bug all the way to the end of the level yet; I keep dying because it’s difficult to jump carefully through the ring system with the Sith Lord on your ass, obviously. I would also like to point out that when you try to get such bugs to “work,” you open up the possibility of other strange things happening, many of them NOT amusing (e.g. your second double jump, the one that opens up the reactor room, will frequently result in an unexplained death).

Guest Darth Wart

The secret to getting both Mauls on the surface of the bridge at once evidently is getting up there without delays. But then they kicked my ass, even with Qui-Gon.

Guest Darth Wart

The secret to getting both Mauls on the surface of the bridge at once evidently is getting up there without delays. But then they kicked my ass, even with Qui-Gon.

Guest Darth Wart

anybody have any suggestions for kicking both Mauls' butts once your're up on that first bridge? I can't seem to get past that.

Archived