Home

I officially give up!

Guest Solrya

Originally posted by Stormtrooper:

This is REALLY annoying me now!! its not on the same subject but i got the game on friday and i love it it ROCKS but i cant get past level four. Is there any way to get past that jumoing towards the beginning without losing all my credits? frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

If you are having trouble with jumping from balcony then, try doing it slowly, wait till you are ready...or check the walkthrough.

------------------

2_bg.gif

Guest Solrya

Originally posted by Stormtrooper:

This is REALLY annoying me now!! its not on the same subject but i got the game on friday and i love it it ROCKS but i cant get past level four. Is there any way to get past that jumoing towards the beginning without losing all my credits? frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

If you are having trouble with jumping from balcony then, try doing it slowly, wait till you are ready...or check the walkthrough.

------------------

2_bg.gif

Guest Stormtrooper

I bow to thee oh great wart (dont sound quite right... oh well) thank you i have completed level 4 thanks to yor strategy guide thank you. although the queen got a bit stuck on some places -not your fault- just died coz she went to far way but i had enough credits

Guest Stormtrooper

I bow to thee oh great wart (dont sound quite right... oh well) thank you i have completed level 4 thanks to yor strategy guide thank you. although the queen got a bit stuck on some places -not your fault- just died coz she went to far way but i had enough credits

Guest Shinigami

is it just me, or does anyone else think that palpatine looks like a big white prune in that pic?

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: the UNcouncil's Authority on Animé

"Only fool fight man with Brisk!"

Guest Shinigami

is it just me, or does anyone else think that palpatine looks like a big white prune in that pic?

------------------

Guest Shinigami

------------------

Guest Shinigami

------------------

Archived