Home

I have a good idea...

Guest Darth skywalker

Guest Darth skywalker

Im thinking of making an episode 1 with the action figures but its gonna be kinda different from the movie today ill start planning it out then i still have to get alot of figure(that im missing)then i have to get one of those cameras that make it look like the figures are moving.The only thing wrong is that this has already been done but not episode 1 just parodys.Oh and please post what you would like to see that wasnt in the movie.BTW does anyone know where i can get any rare figures like a website or something?

------------------

SWHDE12_bg.gif

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest Darth skywalker

Im thinking of making an episode 1 with the action figures but its gonna be kinda different from the movie today ill start planning it out then i still have to get alot of figure(that im missing)then i have to get one of those cameras that make it look like the figures are moving.The only thing wrong is that this has already been done but not episode 1 just parodys.Oh and please post what you would like to see that wasnt in the movie.BTW does anyone know where i can get any rare figures like a website or something?

------------------

SWHDE12_bg.gif

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest Darth_Maul

I would like to see a more believeable Death of Darth Maul.

------------------

darthmaul.jpg

Darth Maul

Sith Order

There is no peace, there is anger.

There is no fear, there is power.

There is no death, there is immortality.

There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

Guest Darth_Maul

I would like to see a more believeable Death of Darth Maul.

------------------

darthmaul.jpg

Darth Maul

Sith Order

There is no peace, there is anger.

There is no fear, there is power.

There is no death, there is immortality.

There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Make a sith council with McFarlin caracters.

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Make a sith council with McFarlin caracters.

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Guest Jedi Trunks

i think that maul died great too, but i think you should add a little fighting between Mace, Adi, Adi Mundi, and maybe even Yoda, that would be so cool

------------------

DarthTrunks.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell booty."

Guest Jedi Trunks

i think that maul died great too, but i think you should add a little fighting between Mace, Adi, Adi Mundi, and maybe even Yoda, that would be so cool

------------------

DarthTrunks.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell booty."

Guest Darth skywalker

Yeah thats what im gonna do.Its problably gonna start with them but i dont know how to start it.

------------------

darthsw.jpg

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest Darth skywalker

Yeah thats what im gonna do.Its problably gonna start with them but i dont know how to start it.

------------------

darthsw.jpg

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Make it from the view of the sith. Make them look like the good guys and the jedi are the bad guys.

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Make it from the view of the sith. Make them look like the good guys and the jedi are the bad guys.

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Guest Darth skywalker

Ill use that idea for the alternate version(when im done with this one).Oh and also ill be making the old ones(4,5,6)problably next year or later this year.

------------------

darthsw.jpg

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest Darth skywalker

Ill use that idea for the alternate version(when im done with this one).Oh and also ill be making the old ones(4,5,6)problably next year or later this year.

------------------

darthsw.jpg

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest Acid_Rain327

I've done stop motion using the action figures like you're discribing. You don't need a special camera - a regular camcorder will be perfect.

Just set the camera on stand-by, so that you can just press the button and release it, to turn it on and off, instead of having to hit the button twice.

Then, be sure to film in consistant light - if you film outside, each frame will be different, due to the constant motion of the sun, and shadowing of objects.

If done correctly, and you learn different techniques for keeping the base position of the figures, while animating their limbs and all, the final result should be fairly smooth. For waist-up or close up shots, I suggest options like taping the figure's feet down securely so you can move it's limbs, waist, head and all without worries of messing up the shot by having to replace the figure each time. For full-body shots, try using like a firmly secured coat-hanger or wire around the figure's waist, hidden behind the figure, using different angles. You can also use parts of the scenery if you're clever. =]

Also, it's fun to create Force-related effects in your films. I've used fishing wire for saber throws, Force push and pull. Just use items around the house and create. =]

The animation process takes a lot of patience, and practice, but it's a lot of fun, and the results are rewarding.

Have fun!

Guest Acid_Rain327

I've done stop motion using the action figures like you're discribing. You don't need a special camera - a regular camcorder will be perfect.

Just set the camera on stand-by, so that you can just press the button and release it, to turn it on and off, instead of having to hit the button twice.

Then, be sure to film in consistant light - if you film outside, each frame will be different, due to the constant motion of the sun, and shadowing of objects.

If done correctly, and you learn different techniques for keeping the base position of the figures, while animating their limbs and all, the final result should be fairly smooth. For waist-up or close up shots, I suggest options like taping the figure's feet down securely so you can move it's limbs, waist, head and all without worries of messing up the shot by having to replace the figure each time. For full-body shots, try using like a firmly secured coat-hanger or wire around the figure's waist, hidden behind the figure, using different angles. You can also use parts of the scenery if you're clever. =]

Also, it's fun to create Force-related effects in your films. I've used fishing wire for saber throws, Force push and pull. Just use items around the house and create. =]

The animation process takes a lot of patience, and practice, but it's a lot of fun, and the results are rewarding.

Have fun!

Guest Acid_Rain327

One thing you need to know about using a regular camera, is the fact that you can't capture sound, seeing has how you're recording one frame at a time.

What you can do is make a seperate sound track, if you'd like, and play it simultainiously to match the film.

Guest Acid_Rain327

One thing you need to know about using a regular camera, is the fact that you can't capture sound, seeing has how you're recording one frame at a time.

What you can do is make a seperate sound track, if you'd like, and play it simultainiously to match the film.

Guest Darth skywalker

Do they move by them selves in the movie and does it look like if your recording something or like a movie?Thanks.

------------------

darthsw.jpg

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Archived