Home

I have a good idea...

Guest Darth skywalker

Guest Darth skywalker

Do they move by them selves in the movie and does it look like if your recording something or like a movie?Thanks.

------------------

darthsw.jpg

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest Darth Calypso

exactly mojo, i want to see jar jar get stomped by those swamp creatures in the beinning, by the way, you can get many rare figures out of the maizine T he Star Wars In sider, they are a bit over priced, but i doubt youll find them in stores

------------------

bobamap.map?563,223

"you're no good to me dead"

-calypso

Guest Darth Calypso

exactly mojo, i want to see jar jar get stomped by those swamp creatures in the beinning, by the way, you can get many rare figures out of the maizine T he Star Wars In sider, they are a bit over priced, but i doubt youll find them in stores

------------------

bobamap.map?563,223

"you're no good to me dead"

-calypso

Guest Acid_Rain327

It's stop motion, so they'll appear to move independantly.

The original Star Wars trilogy, as well as films like Nightmare Before Christmas, use a more advanced version of stop-motion animation.

Guest Acid_Rain327

Instead of filming in a stream line, you'll be filming one frame at a a time, so you can adjust and animate the characters before you record each frame.

Guest Darth skywalker

But i was thinking of putting it in real video and post a link to it so that its shown to everyone.

------------------

darthsw.jpg

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Hey let Adi Gallia and the other council members have a bigger role. Oh and how do you plan on doing the character voices? The best figures to use are the COMMTech ones and they have voices on them.

This is a great idea. I know I wouldn't have the patience for it. Is it possible you could get a digital camcorder and e-mail us your movie? That would be great if you could!

------------------

adigallia.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~A Jedi Knight?!I'm out of it for a little while and everyone grows up.~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited April 29, 2000).]

Guest Darth skywalker

Yeah ill do that instead.

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

Member of the Un-council.

SWHDE12_bg.gif