Home

See...

Guest Plo Koon

Guest Plo Koon

Look at this place. It is full of useless topics that only 5 people out of 500 like. The Un-Council was funny at first, but now you are dragging it into the ground. If you all want to talk about the Un-Council and things like that, go to another forum.

I just got home from school, and after being gone from school this long, I like to check up on the topics. But day after day, I have to overlook all these blasphemous topics about Porkins and how the Sith Order and Un-Council are gonna be overthrown.

These topics aren't worth reading or worth my time. Although I did laugh at them when they first started. I thought it was going to be an inside joke then finally cease. It hasn't and I'm tired of sorting posts and picking through them to find a decent one.

I don't mind the topics about Episode II and Vader fighting Maul, but I do mind when it is something other than Star Wars. I am sure the moderators would agree with me. If you want to post useless topics, then go to the Cantina or some other forum. This is getting monotonous and aggrivating.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Guest Barnabas Antilies

We have mellowed out. We goof off in the joke threads and we are serious in the the serious threads. We just goof off to fill time between seriuos questions and disscusions

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

"I don't mind the topics about Episode II and Vader fighting Maul"

So you think any topic you don't like should be dropped? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean other people should not be able to enjoy it. Look at the rest of the forums...JPB has more posts then all others combined. Lots of people have stated that they only come to this one everyday cause of the humor here. We have turned this into a fun place to be, I am sorry some of you cannot see that... frown.gif

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Shinobi...Shaking in his boots.

Guest Plo Koon

Yea, I guess you have, but still, you could really settle down a lot more. And when you goof off in between posts, you do too much goofing off when serious posts aren't being posted.

Just ease down a little more. I came home today and saw 20 topics that have nothing to do with Star Wars.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Settle down? Have you forgoten some of your post ole' buddy. Like when you threaten to kill me and Barnabus wink.gif Relax dude. say no to the drama.

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Shinobi...Shaking in his boots.

Guest Plo Koon

Well, ya got me on that one Shinobi. wink.gif

I guess you can post whatever you want, but keep the language down. Everytime I read all of your posts, I have to minimize my screen so my mom doesn't see all the vulgarity in a Star Wars forum.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Guest Barnabas Antilies

We aren't all that vulgar. If you watch TV you have to put up with worse than us.

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Shinigami

how true supreme chancellor... how true

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: the UNcouncil's Spokesperson of Animé

Guest Hannibal

I doubt the Cantina posters would consider their posts useless. Specially since I post there sometimes. smile.gif

------------------

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif<font color="red"> I Love Everbody! </font color> biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

colorlecter.jpg

Potential Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

[This message has been edited by Hannibal (edited April 28, 2000).]

Archived