Home

Darth Maul fans...

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

I was surfing and found this item I thought you Maul worshipers might like( Vader or Luke would kick his A$$ wink.gif ).

April 5, 2000 -- In May 2001, LucasBooks and Del Rey Books will publish a hardcover Star Wars novel by Michael Reaves. The as-yet-untitled novel will take place in the prequel era and will revolve around the character of Darth Maul.

Forgot to add this earlier, if some of you do not know who Michael Reaves is, he has written very good episodes of Deep Space nine, Voyager plus alot more, so it should be very good. (the Star Wars books that are hard back usually are)

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

[This message has been edited by Obi-wan Shinobi (edited April 26, 2000).]

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

I was surfing and found this item I thought you Maul worshipers might like( Vader or Luke would kick his A$$ wink.gif ).

April 5, 2000 -- In May 2001, LucasBooks and Del Rey Books will publish a hardcover Star Wars novel by Michael Reaves. The as-yet-untitled novel will take place in the prequel era and will revolve around the character of Darth Maul.

Forgot to add this earlier, if some of you do not know who Michael Reaves is, he has written very good episodes of Deep Space nine, Voyager plus alot more, so it should be very good. (the Star Wars books that are hard back usually are)

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

[This message has been edited by Obi-wan Shinobi (edited April 26, 2000).]

Guest porkins

i dig the pic, shinobi.

------------------

Jedi Uncouncil Co-Chairman, All-Time Champion of the Jedi Belching Contest

Guest porkins

i dig the pic, shinobi.