Home

Sony playstation, HAH!!!! Dreamcast all the way!!!

Guest Qui-gon John

Guest Qui-gon John

I beleive the person that created this board forgot to mention that it is for the Dreamcast, and Playstation. but have you seen the Screen shots for Playstation!!! They suck!!! When I looked at the Playstation screen shots, it strained my eyes!!, But looking at the Dreamcast screen shots relaxed my eyes!!! YAY!!! Anyway just stating a FACT, If I get any arguments I guess I will put the pics in the board. But whatever! bye!!! smile.gif

------------------

quigon2_bg.jpg

Guest Qui-gon John

I beleive the person that created this board forgot to mention that it is for the Dreamcast, and Playstation. but have you seen the Screen shots for Playstation!!! They suck!!! When I looked at the Playstation screen shots, it strained my eyes!!, But looking at the Dreamcast screen shots relaxed my eyes!!! YAY!!! Anyway just stating a FACT, If I get any arguments I guess I will put the pics in the board. But whatever! bye!!! smile.gif

------------------

quigon2_bg.jpg

Guest Kurgan

Update: The section has been updated, and now reflects the announcement of the DC version of Demolition.

Soon we'll have to add a section for "Super Bombad Racing." ; )

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited August 30, 2000).]

Guest Kurgan

Update: The section has been updated, and now reflects the announcement of the DC version of Demolition.

Soon we'll have to add a section for "Super Bombad Racing." ; )

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited August 30, 2000).]

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

HAHAHAHAH biggrin.gif, I cant beleive that happened!! I thought I was going to get alot of arguments and stuff, but thanks Kurgan!! BTW, how do I get to be a part of the Jedi Council?? I wont train the boy if you tell me not to, and I promise I wont defie you anymore!!

------------------

John(juan)pronounced(wan)

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

HAHAHAHAH biggrin.gif, I cant beleive that happened!! I thought I was going to get alot of arguments and stuff, but thanks Kurgan!! BTW, how do I get to be a part of the Jedi Council?? I wont train the boy if you tell me not to, and I promise I wont defie you anymore!!

------------------

John(juan)pronounced(wan)

Archived