Home

Tax cuts... time for me to beat trickle down economics into you

JEDI_MASTA

ok... in light of the recent bush tax cut proposals, i'd like to explain this to you fine people from the perspective of a die hard conservative (i think this is funny as hell " http://www.democraticunderground.com/ "

ok... there are 2 types of tax cuts 1 ... we give everybody the same amount or even less to the rich... despite the fact that they pay in the most... does that sound like cheating to you?... this does not work because when you give free money, it is just that free money that will be spent and lost, much like winning the lottery, but in giving the money to the rich you create jobs, which creates WEALTH, the ability to gain money, this is why redistribution of wealth (communism) does not work... because you can only redistribute money, not wealth.

then there is trickle down economics.. we give everybody back their share of money and feel special because it is the right thing to do. But we are left with the rich getting a big chunk of the money (they pay it in) and this causes class envy... because some people are 2 lazy to go out there and get their own goddam money. when the rich recieve their money they have 4 things they can do with it.

1. start another store/buisness... providing more jobs

2. invest it in the stock market, causing stock prices to raise, creating more wealth.

3. spend it on something else where the man doing the buisness still gets paid where he will do one of the other 3 things

4... put it under his mattress like a retard... (rich people dont get rich that way, they wont do this trust me)

which leaves that the extremely poor people dont get any money off this deal because they dont participate in much economic activity, thats what public education is for... if you drop out its not my problem, you should be able to support your family on a HS diploma... stupid people

Archived