Home

Prey...

Guest Cpl. Shepard

Guest Cpl. Shepard

Everyone prey that LucasArts doesn't botch this game like they did with their two latest PC titles. Just prey...

Guest Cpl. Shepard

I know nothing about Demolition and have limited knowledge on the PS2, but after spending real money on the Infernal Machine and.................Force...Commander, I can't help but worry.

Guest 84Elan

Well The PS2 is a mixed bag. If will not be the most powerfull machine out there but it will have a ton of good to great games I am sure much like the PS. Let us keep in mind that more power does not mean better games ie N64 vs PS I mean I bought a 64 when my PC became too slow to run the PC games out there but I recently canned the 64 for the PS due to poor games. As for Lucas arts they need to really stop with the dead lines and just have a game that is worthy of Lucasarts I have said it before but when you are the best people expect the best. No one expects a world class race car from Hundi but you do expect one from Ferrari.

Guest Darth_Simpson

I agree with the deadline thingy. Jedi Power Battles is the recent title that should have been in development much longer. It was still enjoyable, but with a LOT of bugs. Force Commander also felt slighty rushed. Hopefully this game will be better then I think it will be!

Archived