Home

ANOTHER LIGHTSABER/FORCE QUESTION, i know i know...

dhmyt

crimson times large hello, i have a question on jedi knight ii, pc, single player, regular game.

i'm at the point on the 2nd level, where i've raised all of the blocks in that big room, gotten all of the goodies, and can see the room where you have to crawl under with the window, and they shoot at the window, yell i'll never escape, etc.....what do i have to do next? i'm not quite sure at this point. yeah, i want to cheat.

how do i get the force??? or lightsaber?? or is that later in the game??

thanks

Umm... I think you should try shooting through the window at the "open the door button" (looks just like a ordinary switch).

Yes you get the lightsaber and forcepowers later in the game.

As for cheating...

You can get the saber by using the "give all" command in the console. To make the cheats work you must use the command "helpusobi 1". To get the force you need to use the command "setforceall 1" or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5. Oh, and you bring down the console by pressing shift and ~ (button under escape) simutaneously.

thanks for the cheat codes ( i didn't even realize what i was asking for, all i meant was that yeah, i'm cheating, asking for help on the game). i couldn't get the force one to work, but whatever, it's cool, thanks again.

i don't think i was clear enough on the spot in the game I was having trouble on. it's where there's that trapazoid shaped window, to the left of window, is a sealed door. through the window, DOWN BELOW, there is the whole crew shooting at the glass, saying i'm not gonna escape, etc.....i've shot everything, jumped up and down, can't find the switch to open that door, i've went everywhere. i'm sure eventually i could find it, but i don't need to feel good about finding it on my OWN, or NOT CHEATING- put simply,

thanks for the help.

the game rules by the way.

Archived