Home

whats the deal with the last mission?

Guest Ragnorjoo

Guest Ragnorjoo

ok so the merc leader follows me inside the ship and i chass him around for a bit then he stops by the force field protecting the core.. wtf do i do? by hten my hull is down to nothing and i have very little shields left.

help me!

Guest WildKarrde

Through the ship hold your brakes down while in the room with the merc ship and fly under the cover of the drop ships while killing any droids that are shooting at you. Then while constatly riding your brakes shoot at the Merc ship until he flies into the room you just left and ride your brakes and use your missiles to tear up his shields and blow him away but don't let the AAT's blow you up. Once you do this the ship starts to blow up go back to the shield generator room and blow it up and then (this one i am having a hard time figuring out) escape where I have no idea.

------------------

WildKarrde

"I have a bad feeling about this."

Guest Ben_Kenobi

OK Gents good advice about the riding of brakes to gain shield strength. Also the gun turrets must go ASAP as they will kill you quicker than the Merc. Escape from the shield gen room is easy there is a launch bay that faces the inside of the Control ship that has a force field keeping it close until you destroy the gen. Once you do you can fly right out easy as pie.

Another key to killing the Merc quicker is get close and I mean close to him when blasting him the closer you are the more damage your lasers do. Hope this helps!

PS. TS its a sweet game looks great but I am not a big fan of the invisble ceiling. I was looking forward to being able to "fly wherever" but not to be. Other than that its a great looking game.

I kinda wish it was more like the X-Wing games where you could fly like a campain instead of following the preset story line I mean come on this is a PS2 game lets get some choices up in here.

------------------

Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people......

[This message has been edited by Ben_Kenobi (edited March 20, 2001).]

Archived