Home

Opening Doors

Pc-cillin

I have finished Level 1 and would like to know how the hell do you open the door at end of the corridor at the end of level 1?

If thier are other doors on the other levels how do you open those?

I have been lent the game while a friend is on holiday and he left me no instruction book.

Cheers.

At the start of the game you are stood next to a guy on a table. Then you walk down a corridor thru the bar, down another corridor, then there is another corridor on two levels, the lower level doesn't go anywhere. At the end of the upper level there is a door. how do you open this door?

If this is not the end of level 1 I do appologise, but that's as far as I can get.

Until I can open the door

Sounds like you're describing the first Jedi Knight, Dark Forces 2. This here is a JK2 forum, but hey, what the hell.

There should be a little green and red switch next to the door, one that looks like a palm-scanner. Use your activate key while facing it. That will open the door. If you don't know what key activate is bound to, check your options and control setup.

One of the best games ever made, DF2. You should buy it for yourself, immediately. Can't use your (alleged) friend's copy indefinitely, can you. :)

Buy JO too.

Archived