Home

Codes for AAT,Kaadu, and one other bad a** mother

Guest slo poon

Guest slo poon

I'm not sure if anyone here has this game (I don't blame you if you don't: it sucks), but for those of us who are going to try to squeeze every penny's worth of entertainment from this game, here's a few codes:

To play as AAT enter Circle Triangle Square Circle Triangle Square at the main menu.

To turn your racers into Kaadu enter L1 R1 L2 R2 at the main menu.

Now, to play as BOBBA FETT in his Slave I enter Square Circle Triangle Circle Square at the main menu.

Fett and the AAT are pretty slow, but it's cool to see Bobba Fett. Enjoy.

Guest Tie Guy

I thinks that its really fun, it's just a little short, that's all.

------------------

We will crush the Rebellion in one swift stroke.

[This message has been edited by Tie Guy (edited May 06, 2001).]

Guest slo poon

I thought the graphics were good, too. The character's weren't all bad, but they could have been better.

The biggest problem I had was with the overall lack of speed in the game. I don't know if it was the much complained about slow down or if they intentionally made the game run at a snails pace since it is geared towards kids, but I remember Mario Kart moving faster than this. Of course you wouldn't want to go too fast on courses that are absolutley saturated with dozens upon dozens of hazards that will bring you to a dead stop (I was brought to a halt by a shrub on the first track). With a game like this, the collision detection should be a little more forgiving.

Overall, it's a pretty decent game and I'm not really all that sorry I bought it. It's like what I told the guy at Babages, "If you slap the Star Wars name on it, I'll buy it." I'm still using Episode I Band-Aids for cryin-out-loud!

Guest Tie Guy

you bought it at Babages!!! no wonder you feel like you got ripped off, you probably did. That place is insane. I'd never buy anything from them where i live.

Maybe its just in Charlotte.

------------------

We will crush the Rebellion in one swift stroke.

Guest slo poon

Yeah, they're a dollar or two more expensive, but it's worth it. If something is supposed to come out on a Tuesday, then it'll be for sale that Tuesday. The EB that's 4 or 5 stores down in the mall doesn't even put the games out until the next day, regardless of what day they get it in. Most of the time the Walmarts and Targets don't even put out the new releases until the weekend.

Archived