Home

The lava obsticle in act III

clyro

OK, Ive done everything in my power to get through this, everything from reading thousands of walkthroughs and crushing 4 keyboards. This is my last resort. I even searched this forum in order to find an answer, but the only thing I could come up with was the same as all the walkthroughs. "...then go into the puddle", "use the keys to steer into the puddle".

It just does not work. I know Ive done everything right, Ive gotten the bottle, Ive made the puddle, Ive talked to everyone, I got the bananas, the banana picker, the shields, coconut, weed whaker (?), everything. All I need to to is get into the puddle, and it just will not enter it. Im starting to wonder if there is something wrong with the game. The boat just automatically turns back into the church.

Has anyone a slight clue of what on earth Im doing wrong? I really need your help, I cant have this fantastic game just laying here without me finishing it, you understand, right?

Yeah, I dunno what to tell ya... basically you just use the arrow button to semi-steer yourself--there's not too much control when you're at the lava log ride, but the general rule of thumb is to push the arrow slightly before the turn, and it's supposed to go in that direction if you've timed it correctly.

But I'm sure you've heard all that already.

I haven't heard of anyone else having a bug at that particular point of the game, so it seems improbable (although not impossible) that you've got a bug.

Have you already gotten the patch for the game? Also, check to see if there are any compatibility issues with your hardware.

Either:

a) Go left as soon as you get to the birdseye-view screen of the lava/rocks/logs scenario (just hold down the left key, that should work) or

b) Bump into the logs randomly, it may take you where you need to go.

Oh, and If you're pissed off now, wait until you get to the "Monkey Kombat" part

Archived