Home

Cairn Bay final stages!! Arrgghhh

bigshout

I have I beleive come to the end of Cairn Bay. I have past the area where you have to turn off the lights, go through the door kill the two generals b4 they set off the alarm and kill one of those jedi's. I've then taken the lift which takes me to what seems the top of the level. From here all doors are shut. I can't see where I have to go from Here. Somebody said I should see Luke but I don't. Is there a bug with the software?

If I remember correctly and read your post right, you SHOULD be at the end of the level after going up that lift. Actually, you should see Luke and Desann dueling on the Doomgiver, or next to it.

Can you see the Doomgiver? tried getting on it? Any grates? Any ledges to jump to? Sorry I can't be more specific or helpful, it has been a while since I did the SP. Maybe you have a different saved game you can try if you think it is bugged?

• 2 weeks later...

Once you have taken the elevator to the top docking platform, reach the point where it forks and head right, towards the Doomgiver. Once you have reached the bridge (front door is shut), carefully circle around the bridge to get to the other side. The symmetrically located door on the opposite side should be openable.

Archived