Home

Good Single Player Mod?

shadevar

Hello all, I've ghosted this site a bit looking for a fun single player mod that allows me to play a different hero (or villan) and use differet sabers (perhaps even dual wield?). There are so many mods available its kind of daunting to read through each ones detail (especially on dial up). Is there a single player Mod or Mods that are universialy accepted as "good" or even great? I appreciate all the help, one day even us country folk will get high speed ISP's and the world will be a better place l;p

Well, since the SDK for SP hasn't been released, SP mods are limited. There are some saber mods that are pretty good that change the hilt. There are also some model changing mods like Imperial vs. Rebels v1.2 (only found at http://www.jk2files.com) and Episode 3 conversion. But it seems most people know how to do those now so there really isn't any "awesome" SP mods. :(

Hope I helped some. If I'm missing osmething it may be because I haven't been in the JK2 community lately.....since like....August i think...... :eek:

Archived