Home

Anyone Interested...

Psycicpillow

Would you download the bunker map?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would you download the bunker map?

• Yes
    • No

I need someone to volenteer to do the Script and the PAKSCAPE stuff for my map. You will get a complete Co Ownership to the map. Even If you dont want to do that I will be needing anyone interested in beta testing my map. My map is not very detailed but I would think it is very fun. It is supposed to be played as a CTF or Team FFA. I know what ur thinking Well Wat Is it? IT is 2 bunkers enclosed in a room with 2 small tunnels that you can crawl threw. But watch out when you crawl through the other team may roll a Thermal in and Bang ur dead. As if that aint enough I have added a grate above each base that you can throw thermals in and have them drop straight down into their base. I am open to any ideas. I was thinking maybe a few towers to snipe people in. But this isnt a brag-about-ur-map forum and this isn't a brag-about-ur-map thread. I need some people to give me ideas, PAKSCAPE it for me, beta test (when complete), the list goes on. OH instant idea maybe a button that will close off the bunker... or maybe a door that leads ....

Archived