Home

A new JO Patch!

Lord_Plo_Koon

There needs to be a major patch that fixes the following things:

1. When your in a dark room your lightsaber doesn't light up the room even a tiny bit.

2. When you land from a jump or when you stop runing you slip like your on ice.

3. When you are turning around your legs doen't move.

4. When your standing still you aren't breathing. Your just standing there like a statue.

There's probibly a lot more but thats what I could think of.

1.I don't know how to do this with a lightsaber,but I do know that by using the light variables from rockets, you can add dynamic light to gun shots(I've said this before on other threads, but I'm, making a level with this effect. The lightsaber does, however emit a tiny amount of light (not nearly enough, it only shines like 1 foot). I agree there.

2.If anything stops moving, they don't stop instantly, remember inertia. Sometimes, though, in mp, I see people move around without moving their legs as if sliding for like, 3 seconds, but they have control. That may have something to do with ping, but I don't know.

3.Yeah, it is weird there, but humans have many ways of doing this how would the makers pick one?

4.I agree, but making a realistic breathing anim could be a little difficult and if constant, you could have an fps problem with entities more easily because you have so many anims happening at once.

1. I made a level with one bright room and one realy dark room. In the light room there was a little light from my saber but when I walked into the dark room I realized that all it was realy doing was changing the color of the light. In the dark room my saber didn't provide any light at all.

2. It happend on Nar Shadda. I jumped down from a high place and landed and slid very unrealisticly. Thay could at least have a small animation for it.

3. It could be like the old Jedi Knight.

4. Also like the old Jedi knight.

Archived