Home

@$#$#@ing #@%@#$ing wax candles in Kazakstan

Guest Delthalaz

Guest Delthalaz

Hey! I know that nobody has the game yet, but if any of you do, could you tell me where the 4th candle is? I found all the obvious ones as well as the one you have to break the glass and pull the switch to get! I've been stuck for hours! Any help please?!

Guest Allan_Quatermain

I've found all the candles, now I'm trying to figure out how and where to place each of the candles on the pedestal and what to do next.

Guest Jamison

Hey delthalaz. I too am missing the forth candle. I never found one where you have to break glass though. Where is that one located? Tell me where you found the other two and I will tell you where the third on is.

Jamison

Guest Jamison

****SPOILER ALERT************

All the candles are found on the down different paths of the river:

(1) Follow the first branch to the right. There you can find a candle inside a wooden tree hut. There is also a treasure behind it. Go ahead and take the river back down to the elevator.

(2) This time take the left branch. You will then come to another branch. 2 candles are found down the right branch, the other one is found down the right.

(a) Down the right branch you will have to stop at a building and shoot out a window, pull a lever and grab the candle. Now follow the river back to the elevator.

(b) Down the left branch you will have to stop rather quickly and you will see another hut. The candle is inside, but beware of the spiders that fall down when you grab it.

1. Keep going after you grab the candle where the spiders are. Again be ready to stop quickly or you will float past the ledge you must exit at. After you get out of the raft, you will find a path that leads you to a larger building that contains machinery. The candle is inside after you solve an easy jumping puzzle to cross the gap.

Hope that helped.

Jamison

Guest Delthalaz

Heheh, I am happy I figured that out soon after I posted the message as to not ruin the experience of completing the puzzle without needing help.

Archived