Home

Could someone try to do this please

Guest sheared

Guest sheared

I'm trying to remap some of the control keys. What I'm trying to do is make sidestep right the "d" key and sidestep left the "s" key (basically moving them over one key each).

Could someone try to remap the sidestep right as the "d" key? I can't get it to register on my machine. Actually, I can't remap any function to the "d" key. I end up pressing the key and it puts me back at the key listing with a blank space where the "d" should be. Thanks!

Guest leo8877

I don't have the full version yet, but in the demo I initially had problems mapping buttons because when I changed one button, I took the function away from another one leaving one button unmapped. If I had tried to exit, the game would just remap the buttons the way they were! Maybe this is the same problem that you are having. Make sure all the buttons are mapped. Good luck, and btw, how is the game? I am interested but I didn't like the demo. Is the demo a whole level, or just a piece?

Kevin

I'd geuss that it's only part. The levels in the game are HUGE. It would take an hour to walk through one without stopping. It only takes about 20 min. to beat the demo. For all those who don't have the full game. GET IT!!!! It's better than the demo. (Basically because there's more than one level)

Dan

Archived