Home

Why do you want IJIF?

Guest HenryJones

Guest HenryJones

1. Are you a serious gamer?

2. Are you a fan of the films?

3. Are you both?

I'm a fan of the films myself, I'm actualy an independent filmmaker and rarely play games, but I'm such an indy fan that I could not pass up this game, how 'bout you all?

-Dr. Henry Jones Sr.

"Well, they don't come any

closer than that!"

Guest Hamster Idol

I want it because I love Indy and I love gaming. Also, Fate of Atantis is still my favorite game of all time. And calm down, man. I'm in the same fix you're in. I was at EB and I saw it, but I already preordered it. That calendar better be worth it.

I just like Indy, best action hero out there. I preordered from lucasarts,not only do I get the calender but also an offical lucasarts yo-yo, once you master the yo-yo, then and only then can you master the whip.

Guest galahad17

I've been a fan since I first saw Raiders of the Lost Ark at the movies way back. I've been a serious gamer since I bought my first game system: Atari 2600 and my first cpu: Amiga 500. God I feel old smile.gif I had the Last Crusade graphic adventure game for the Amiga and had a blast playing it. I'm going to look for a copy of Fate of Atlantis and give it a try.

galahad17

Indy is the best.

I like the Tomb Raider stuff, but all those years I couldn't help thinking "it's just Indy with...er...two golden idols in his shirt..."

Now it's just Indy.

--Blair

"Hey, what's this?"

Archived