Home

Low priced JK2 servers available to rent

ServerKing

Looking for a New Game Server or possibly some web hosting for your clan? Phalanx Hosting has all your needs. We host many games including HL, all the Quakes, MOH, RTCW, Jedi Knight 2, SOF 1/2, Unreal Tournament, even Never Winter Nights! We have competitive game and web hosting prices, and are Ex-Computer gamers so we know your needs and care to them. We even offer discounts for big customers and multiple servers. Our tech support is some of the best in the business. We are friendly, fast, and informative. If ANY of this sounds good to you check us out and send us an email @ sales@phalanxhost.com

Hosting the way it's meant to be...

http://www.phalanxhost.com

hah, you guys are pathetic, all your thinking about is what you've built up in your head then end all be all of human existance.

Obviously i want there names so i can search for them in the game and fight them, sorry but i'm not as sick as you lot :p

Like i said before if your not gonna post anything to do with the topic then don't post at all.

Originally posted by MasterHill

hah, you guys are pathetic, all your thinking about is what you've built up in your head then end all be all of human existance.

Obviously i want there names so i can search for them in the game and fight them, sorry but i'm not as sick as you lot :p

Like i said before if your not gonna post anything to do with the topic then don't post at all.

thank you for this wonderful witty reply...

but last time I checked, we dont allow "rent-a-server" posts, or anything else about money changing hands...

sorry.

Archived