Home

Hey remember that resectible clan

KTW Riddick

You know its always fun when you get kicked from a clan for havin some fun. I didnt even break any rules but thats ok people get really angry when you own half the clan now there is a open spot feel free to try your luck with them. Here is the address to my site if you care to check it out.

http://www.geocities.com/miketw03/Home.html

:D :D nice knowing you though guys.

You will have to excuse my friend Riddick, he's a little sore that he was suspended for being dishonerable. He says that he was having fun, but he was realy just looking for a reason to leave. He will be missed in the knights of the true way. Im sorry to see him go out on such a bad note.:(

I left b/c i realized that i cant live up to your rules of standing around and voting every second about members who never show up ne way. I need some action, and i pretty sure i found some. Im keeping your link on my page and i would hope u to do the same. Im still allied with you, and offer my help or advice ne time you need it. Its time to go back to destruction and you know what i mean matty. Plz watch your back for nightcrawler i dont want u to go down b/c of him. :D:yoda::syoda:

Archived