Home

Riddle

Guest Admiral Odin

Guest Admiral Odin

This will be similar to the "tell you I will" thread. However instead of questions it is riddles. This is quite simple, somebody posts a riddle, then the next person can guess, if they are right they can post the next one. to start.

There are three guys who spend a night a hotel. To save money they share a room and split the cost. When they get to the bellman he tells them that a room is $30. So the guys split it and pay $10 each. Later the bellman remembers that the cost is actually $25 a room. He goes up to give the money back but figures to keep a few bucks for himself. He takes $2 and gives the guys the remaining $3. So with the guys only spending $9 each for a room, the total cost for the three of them is $27. Plus the $2 the bellman took makes $29. Where'd the last buck go?

Ok, i'll ask the next one.

Two roads diverged in a wood, if you took the right path, and the man behind you took the left, which way did the third man go? ;)

Guest Master Yoda
There are three guys who spend a night a hotel. To save money they share a room and split the cost. When they get to the bellman he tells them that a room is $30. So the guys split it and pay $10 each. Later the bellman remembers that the cost is actually $25 a room. He goes up to give the money back but figures to keep a few bucks for himself. He takes $2 and gives the guys the remaining $3. So with the guys only spending $9 each for a room, the total cost for the three of them is $27. Plus the $2 the bellman took makes $29. Where'd the last buck go?

The bellman kept $2 for himself which is part of the 27 dollars that the guys paid for the room and the other 3 dollars are split up between them.(cant think of a riddle so someone else put one in for me.)

Originally posted by Admiral Odin

This will be similar to the "tell you I will" thread. However instead of questions it is riddles. This is quite simple, somebody posts a riddle, then the next person can guess, if they are right they can post the next one. to start.

That 1 missing $ is a flaw in maths. So lets just say it goes to the taxes taken from the goverment. :mad:

Archived