Home

Want to learn how to play JK2 good?

.Templar.

Guys, I'm posting this because of the numerous threads I see asking "How do I do this how do I do that". Well, I'm here to help, I must advise EVERYONE who wants to know anything about JK2 from extremely skilled players to go to this website, and join our community, so long as you follow the rules (I.E. No attacking w/o permission) and whatnot, you are a very welcomed member of the community, and we have a few passworded servers running our own Jedi Academy mod which by the way is the premire mod of the month at JK2files.com. All of the other members in the community will help you if you ask most certainly, and we have some extremely skilled players there who are always willing to help - Even those of you who think you are pro's, you need to have a look guys, you wont regret it The Jedi Academy - CLICK HERE!

w00t! Hey, I started playing JK2 single player again, and I noticed the "fly_xwing" cheat now works (instead of crashing the game).

I just can't find a good place to fly it, since it seems to push you into walls and kill you within a few seconds. Also, it's zoomed in so far, all you can see are the big engines in your face and the sides of the wings. Anybody else mess around with this?

Archived