Home

Monkey Island or Indy???

Guest Emad

The game was great the graphics is good, ( the character movement and jump is not good enogh). I didn't actully get the game I was waiting for a long time for my beloved character Indy. I wish they had made a game like monkey island.( 2D and pure adventure).

What do you think???

Guest Hamster Idol

At first, I'd agree with you, but there is no way to make a better 2D point-and-click than Fate of Atlantis, so I'm gald IJIM is something new. At least for Indy, that is.

------------------

It's a hamster stuck in an ice cube.

Although I never played a Monkey Island game, I can say a 3D Indy is a good move. You truly get to do stuff that Indy does normally. Roll, raft, ride a mine cart, etc. Altough the whip should have been a faster weapon, it's other uses are pretty fun. Maybe a à la Grim Fandango game could have worked but even then, the action side of Indiana Jones would be missing. Then again, if they release another Indy game with the old engine, I wouldn't complain (although the interface would be more like Full Throttle and the Dig I think).

Guest Jamison

I love the 3D interface. Fate of Atlantis was one of the coolest games I played during the time. IJIM is unstoppable in 1999.

Jamison

------------------

"Ahhhh, medicinal herbs."

Archived