Home

Down the river!

Guest DjihEf

I'm I the only one who though the Raft thing was fun. I mean, I literally went: WOOHOOO!!!! While going down the river. Then again, I also couldn't find that stupid treasure behind the waterfall. On another not, the patch doesn't seem to do anything, but I'm only on the fourth stage...

Guest Dark_Indy

Hey, I loved the Raft Ride!! It was so much fun, escpecially after you raft is popped and you have to hurry around like crazy so you dont sink. I alctually found the treasure under waterfall on first time, and eventually beat that level.

I am on the Shambala Sanctuary, and without any help, haven't read any help topics at all. I just got the "bud" and am going to bed now

Only needed help for the stupid Waterfall idol. But otherwise, it's Indy's brain to the max. Didn't start Shambala's level yet, as I am playing FFVI too. Anyway, the raft ride was pure Indy fun and so's the whip (ok, not in battle I admit).

I thought the raft ride was a little frustrating. Because I could hardly steer the darn thing! But once I got to the little monkeys I was much happier because I got to slice and dice them!

------------------

Drew

Slicing monkeys are fun!

Guest HenryJones

The rafting sequence was remarkable, but also a pain. . .I like the jeep much. .hold on one second *drives over a Russian while Indy honks the horn* There, as I was saying the jeep is a lot more fun in my opinion, my favorite level so far (i'm on the 1st lvl in mexico right now) has been Jeep Trek, that rocked!

-Dr. Henry Jones Sr.

"Well, they don't come

any closer than that!"

Guest Jamison

Yeah, that jeep sequence was AWESOME! It felt like a driving game all of a sudden (and a better driving game than most I've played).

This game just keeps throwing it at me. I can't believe how well made this one is. What a pleasant sirprise!!!

Jamison

------------------

"Hmmm... That girl looks whippable."

Guest HenryJones

Now if only there was a code in Need for Speed: IV so I could hit Russians with my Porsche 911 turbo. . .hmmmm. . .

-Dr. Henry Jones Sr.

"JUNIOR!"

I just began level 5 so... What I wanna check is that Secret Map, heard t'was the first scene of Raiders. Probably true as there is a picture of the famous idol scene behind the box.

Archived