Home

Help to Buy Infernal Machine!

Guest Gullyver Foyle

Guest Gullyver Foyle

Hi everybody!

I've been waiting for more than a year to catch it! And when it gets out... I can't buy it! I'll explain...

I live in Spain, which being a European country has some different distribution of products than US. So, We don't expect to find the game around here for a couple or more months. But the worse is that it will be poorly translated! I cry for an original American US version! And then I visit LEC site and find that they cannot serve the game in Spain. Great.

So, I ask for your help: is there a way, some software distributor or whatever through I can buy the game? Know of anyone? Have a solution? Please, HELP ME!

Check various stores like software etc or babbages. I'm sure one of them has a multi-national ordering system. The safest bet is to get in touch with someone within the states or Canada that you know and trust, Order the game from LEC to them and have them ship it to you. You may also want to go to http://www.lucasarts.com/static/inside/index_international.htm for any info on how you may be able to get in touch with an international division of LEC. Hope this helps.

Here. Just in case you're blocked from that page or something.

EA Spain

C/Rufino Gonzalez, 23 Bis

1st Planta Local 2 28037 Madrid, Spain

Tel: 011 (34) 91 304 7091

Fax: 011 (34) 91 754 52 65 www.electronicarts.es

Technical Support Info

Tel: 011 (34) 91 754 5540

Archived