Home

Stuck! JEDI MASTERS PLEASE HELP

jpenn187

I am stuck at the Carin Assembly. I jumped on top of that metal structure. I shot the weakend grate from the structure and then shot into the room from the structure. I was able to destroy anything that was in there I think cause the machine that was revolving and fixing the structure was suddenly broken and moving around fast. But no doors were blasted open. And the strategy guide does not help through this part. Please help masters!

If you are talking about the level with the spinning thing that is just building a big pod or something before you make it malfunction, you have to jump on top of that thing and there is a little grate near the ceiling that you shoot and go through, I'll go play it real fast and make sure i'm right

Ok, nevermind, I played it again, once you go down the elevator and enter the room with the big spinning thing, you jump up on to the top of the thing the machine is building, and knock out the little grate, you go in there and knock out all 4 of the big energy things, then once you have done that it will spin out of control and knock open the big door down at the bottom level of the room, if that doesnt happen, something is wrong with your copy of the game or something, so you will have to cheat to get to the next map

Archived