Home

Ideas for Indy MP expansion

Guest Dan

While LEC hasn't even hinted that they would do such a project as a Multiplayer expansion pack, I know most of us want one, so, I've decided to post my ideas HERE--------> 1)New levels designed for co-op mode. The addition of caracters such as Henry Jones Sr., Salah, Shorty, Marion Ravenwood, Marcus, and anything else that people can pull out of their heads. 2)For competetative, races to get to the end of new levels, with little traps youcan set for your oppenents, and puzzles that change each time. Or different ways though the level each time. 3) Not just one type of connection. I know that most people hated that on Racer. 4) Anything else that anyone can think of.

Dan

My thoughts exactly on MP, but I doubt they`ll do a multiplayer expansion,with all the star wars games the have on the board, I doubt they`ll touch indy anytime soon.

Alright. Reality check time. Take the game. Think about it. And imagine playing it like you would Jedi Knight or Rogue Spear. Wow.. The weapons automatically aim. Ammo flows like water. Co-Op would be about as fun as playing anywhere from half a level to an eigth of a level. Tell me I'm not the ONLY one who sees the idea of an Indy 3d Multiplayer as a waste of time?

~Jake

"Never fear, Your moderators' here."

Archived