Home

EMI Jambalya Island

kaudrim

Erm, You don't seem to have requested a hint and/or tip, and I don't see any broken things in this thread. It seems to me that you've just made a comment. Comments don't go here. Comments go in lots of places, you can comment on the state and condition of the public urinals in your local McDonalds, or you can comment on the facial features of Micheal Jackson whilst standing next to a water cooler with a colleague, but you really shouldn't comment on anything in a forum like this. Some comments are constituted though, and these include comments that relate to and/or are a part of the said requested hint, tip or broken thing. The comments you have made, I have noticed, are comments that are highly inaccurate and greviously undervalue key features of one quarter of the series that this forum is based upon. More to the point, they do not walk hand in hand down to the bottom of the garden amongst the hints and the tips, they remain solitairy and are therefore worthless. You may argue that this is in fact a comment on your comment, but you would be wrong, because I am also giving you a hint: Be more concise, to the point; actually ask something - we are not all living inside your head, even if some of us do like to take the ocassional trip there.

Hurray for Toast

Archived