Home

New style of playing tffa

YanaVenter

I dont think many people in aus + nz acctually do that SC and ASC stuff. But there is always a large number of people on my server, and if you can be bothered organising it, usually you can whip a game of rounds into shape quickly. I think everyone that comes to my server shares the same ideals that i have, e.g. no force, no kicking yadda yadda. I dont even hit people when they get knocked over.

Today when i went on, people were complaining at someone using darkrage and lightning. Everyone flamed him down good, and he stopped using them and life continued.

On regards on the 3 vs 1, its brilliant when you come out the winner of something like that. Sometimes it can be 5 vs 1, and the 1 can still win (happened in a clan match ^_^).

This style of gameplay is alot more nerveracking than running in and going nut with the force.

In regards of nf people not being able to dodge well. Well of course they cant dodge well when they are not used to having lightning or having a saber thrown at them. Its more about dodging the saber, while its still in their hands eheh.

Im not saying play it my way with the NF etc, but thats the way the most of Australia like to play it. Clans that you prob wouldnt have heard of like vF, BEAST, DA (also the singaporaian DA), [X], ASE etc, all the main ones play rounds since when you get down to it, is the most accurate way of deceiding their skill compared to that of another clans (skill of the saber, without throw yadda yadda,)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived