Home

Infernal machine soundtrack...

Guest kazmeyer

Guest kazmeyer

Hey, I found out that Lucasarts is considering releasing the Clint Bajakian soundtrack to Indy and the Infernal Machine if they get enough interest... and I, for one, really liked the music (although there wasn't enough of it to go 'round). So if you're interested, or even if you're not and just wanna do a favor to the Indy community, send e-mail to store@lucasarts.com asking about it. You'll get a canned response within 24 hours, but someone should actually reply a few days later. Thanks!

------------------

---

Ceci n'est pas une .sig file

I don't think there was enough music to justify releasing it to CD. What was there was good, just not enough of it.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rex Raptor

The musics must be stored on the CD somewhere... don't need to release the soundtrack at all! to what I think, they are the *.snm files located in CD-rom:\Resource\*.snm if anyone figures anything else, email me for the latest news!!

------------------

University Professor R.Raptor of the Science Department

Guest Rex Raptor

Yeah!! but I want the level startup music for my homepage and I want to know how and what to extract... I don't really care about the soundtrack that much, I just want to extract the musics from the CD...

Archived