Home

I gotta BIG prob. over here

5U5AN ATKINS

I have problems to win the award, I have made 1 judge put me 10 (the one with the redhaired wife) but the two others keep saying i suck, and stuff, so, what can i do to win???

then....

I also have problems with moveing the big stone, u know, that stone in the beach who's covering the part of the statue (I think it's the hat, can't remmember) how can i move it?

and.......

how do i get another drink in the bar, I have used mu cupon, and I can't do anything with the fake cup I've done, cuz the waitress won't give me the real one, I think it's somthing to do with the light, something about turning it off... I don't know...

thanx:

Susan

The "hippy" jug is satisfied if you copy Marco's moves perfectly. The Chinese judge is happy if you don't make a big splash - you'll need to streamline yourself somehow; and that will require a visit to Knuttin Atoll....

...Captain whatever, the anti-pirate guy on the ship, well, he always fires his cannon when he sees three pirates conspiring... also, he's a long way out, so his eyesight is bad... and you can get what you need on the island. That is, providing you've found the correct stone...

... look outside the Micro-Groggery, you can get coupons from the barrel. Now get your pictured drawn while you're holding the mug.

Well, like I said, the guy on the ship likes to shoot cannonballs when he sees more than two pirates "conspiring". So Guybrush really needs a couple of bucaneers that he has complete control over. He also may or may not want to sodomize them with his piratey hands too. Aar.

I've been playing for a while, and here R the news:

- I've got the 10 from the hippie dude, but I don't know how to streamline myself to get the other 10 from the chinese, is it the oil who uses Marco??

I can't get it, cuz he doesen't let me.

- What's up with KNUTTIN ATOLL...?

Can u tell me a little bit more about it?

- And where's that barrel?

I don't see any barrels outside the micro-groggery.

- A hint of where can i get the bucaneers???

SUSAN

Note the puppeteer on Knuttin Atoll. He has two piratey puppets, and is extremely afraid of the Ultimate Insult. To talk to him in particular, you'll have to speak with the puppets first in a particular way.

How did you get the coupon in the first place? I don't recall both methods, I think you can receive one from Stan, or you can succesfully "beat the bucking bull" or something like that. The barrel might only appear after you have succesfully not been bucked from the bucking creature - then it should definitely be to the right of the entrance of the Micro-Groggery.

Also, in Knuttin Atoll, try failing miserably at the Pirate School. Then contemplate how to "streamline" yourself

Archived