Home

how good is it?

Guest lou bega

Guest lou bega

i have heard alot of things about indiana jones and the infernal machine. i have not got it yet so i was just asking if it is worth getting ?

Guest dazed and confused

Buy it on sale, if possible. It's a good game as far as story and scenery go, but it's so bug-laden that gameplay can be frustrating, to say the least. I wanted to shoot my computer a few times because of the sloppy controls, and Indy just doesn't move fast enough to avoid being damaged seriously during combat. A lot of players posting on this forum had mixed feelings about Infernal Machine. It retails for almost $50, so for a game with this many glitches, I would pay a sale price. Some players had little to no problems, though. It's hard to predict how it will perform on any given system. Enjoy, but don't pay full price!

Guest ginyu

It's a great game if you have patience. If that is not one of your virtues, however, I would either hold off until another patch has been created by LucasArts, or just not get it.

It's a lot of fun to play most of the time, and the puzzles are challenging but not rediculously hard. If it weren't for all of the bugs, this game would rock. If you can stand trying to debug a game while playing it, then get this game.

Archived