Home

N64 version

Guest Jamison

Guest Jamison

I just ordered the N64 version from Blockbuster.com. I heard a lot of good things about it. Anyone in here have any experience with this version you could tell me about while I await its arrival?

Jamison

Guest Jamison

I've been playing for a few days now on the N64 version. I give it an thumbs up!

Too bad you have to deal with Blockerbuster.com to get it. It was a terrible experience doing business with them.

But the game is good. Better than the PC version.

Jamison

Guest Jamison

Well, it seems like I am talking to myself in this forum. Oh well.

Anyway, I guess someone may read this eventually.

The only thing that the N64 version doesn't have that the PC version had is the map feature. I do not miss it that much, however.

The N64 version is a blast. The control is MUCH BETTER. Combat is actually fun this time around.

Guest GWRedwall

There's the thing many people don't like about the N64 version: I guess LucasArts thought 2500 was to easy; you have to get all the treasures in every single level.

Guest GWRedwall

Oh, sorry. That's not right. [Darn Sources!!]

You have to get 'only' 1500 IQ points, to my knowledge now. (Course, in the PC, you can only get 1000 points, so it's a mystery to me how)

Sorry again. I'll check my sources next time.

The N64 version is great. I am on the Kings Solomans Mines Level and am stuck in the room that the Green Gem is in. Can't figure out how to get up to the rooms above me to get the gem. any idea's? Pilars are to tall to jump to....

Thanks.

Archived