Home

Can someone PLEASE help me out?

Jacob12345

I hope this is the appropriate forum for this, but does anyone know where I can get the Saber Mod or whatever for Anakins double lightsabers in AOTC? I've seen screenshots all over the web, but I can never seem to find the file...can someone help me out? thanks...

Jedimod or Jediplus will allow you to use Dual Lightsabres and Light Staffs.

You will need to unzip the files into your jedi outcast/gamedata folder, placing all the files from Jedimod into a folder named "JediMod" and the same for JediPlus. Once done, when you start up Jedi Outcast multiplayer, go to setup, and then click on mods, and load the mod of your choice.

Once in the game, in order to activate the dual Lightsabres, you must turn off your lightsabre so that it is in your hand but not ignited. Lower the console by pressing Shift and `and then type /twosaber for two sabres, or /thedestroyer for a lightstaff.

You can change the colour of the lightsabre blades by going to the setup screen, clicking on TCK sabers, and adjusting the RGB values to create the sabre colour of your choice. You can do this for both blades.

Jedimod 1.2 can be found here and Jediplus 3.0(the newest version I could find at the moment) can be found here

Archived